Purchase a ticket for a chance to win this year’s Raffle House.
The beautiful, partially furnished home, features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths designed by Piazza Architecture Planning. Valued at $600,000, with 2 stories and almost 2,700 square feet of living space, this home could be yours for only $100 (plus taxes). Other valuable prizes will also be given away, $2,500 in cash.
At St. Tammany Hospital Foundation, they believe that Keeping St. Tammany Parish Hospital Healthy, Keeps Our Community Healthy. A 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, the Foundation was established to sustain the healing work of the physicians and staff of St. Tammany Parish Hospital, a not-for-profit community hospital which receives no tax funding. Through the development of philanthropic support, the Foundation seeks to fortify the promise to provide world-class healthcare…close to home, now and for generations to come. Since 2003, the Foundation has raised funds through a variety of ways including corporate partnerships and major gifts, planned giving, bequests and charitable gift annuities, tribute gifts and general donations, special events, an Employee Campaign and Year-End Direct Mail campaign. In doing so, the Foundation impacts the healthcare and well-being of the entire Northshore community.
Supporting St. Tammany Parish Hospital is a task that the Foundation’s Board of Trustees and staff of three takes very seriously as STPH touches the lives in our community in such a variety of ways.
St. Tammany Parish Hospital Community Impact
- Family clinics in Mandeville, Covington, Madisonville and Franklinton take care of your family’s primary care;
- The Cordes Outpatient Pavilion in Covington provides labs, radiology, cardiac rehabilitation, wound care and diabetes education in a quick, convenient setting;
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center at STPH provides the only comprehensive cancer center in our area offering an array of cancer screenings as well as follow up radiology, chemotherapy and the Cancer Resource Center;
- The Women’s Pavilion delivers today’s latest diagnostic technology in the fight against breast cancer and osteoporosis in a soothing healing arts environment;
- The Covington Surgery Center, a brand new state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center with three operating rooms suites, serves the outpatient needs of our Northshore community;
- The Parenting Center in Covington offers education for new families, car seat safety checks, an open playroom and classes for children and adults, an educational library, safe-sitter classes and so much more;
- The Community Wellness Center supplies a valuable service to the underserved in our community by providing at-home visits for new moms, immunizations and medical attention to uninsured patients through WIC and other programs;
- STPH Home Heath delivers on the hospital’s promise of world-class healthcare right in patients’ own homes once their hospital stay has ended;
- St. Tammany Hospital Hospice comforts and cares for patients and families during their final days.
Proceeds from the 2014 Raising the Roof Raffle House will benefit Pediatric Advancement at STPH. The St. Tammany Hospital Foundation is committed to growing the Hospital’s existing pediatric services, as well as the programs and pediatric specialists associated with them, to ensure that our smallest patients receive seamless, world-class healthcare close to home.
Thank you for supporting St. Tammany Hospital Foundation!